Skip to content
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning.
- Let the wax pool completely across each time your light it. This will prevent the candle from tunneling.
- We recommend not burning candles longer than four hours. This will prevent excessive heat buildup.
- Always keep the candle within your sight. Do not leave unattended.
- Do not touch or move the candle while lit, wait until it has completely cooled.
- Stop use when only 1/4" wax remains.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.